Thinking of renovating? Or maybe you’re getting ready to stage your home for sale? Before you bring out the hammer or start buying new items, check out these innovative apps to help with planning and design phases.
Start Your Planning
These apps help you design from the palm of your hand!
- Magicplan: Recreates your room and furniture to scale before moving anything around.
- Home Design 3D Outdoor/Garden: Design your perfect patio by creating a 3D scale model. Add furniture and with easy drag-and-drop features.
- DecorMatters: Choose from a wide selection of furniture, art and lighting from your favorite stores in augmented reality (iOS only).
- Pantone Studio: Using augmented reality, identify color palettes from your saved images to create a color swatch (iOS only).
Check out these websites to gather inspiration for your project.
- Pinterest: Save the images you like to a board to keep all of your ideas in one spot.
- Houzz: Create “ideabooks” for your projects to share with professionals.
- Apartment Therapy: A design blog with the latest design trends
Your Mobile Toolkit
- Compass App: Determine where light hits during the day.
- IHandyLevel: Transform your phone into a level for hanging wall items.
- Photo Measures: Take a picture of your space and get the measurements right away.
Ready to Start?
You don’t have to tackle your project alone! I can connect you with an excellent contractor who can make your renovation dreams a reality in a healthy and safe manner. Contact me today to find out more.